The purpose of this study is to compare two different, frequently used physical therapy treatments for people with low back pain.
You may qualify for the study if you:
- Are between the ages of 18 and 60
- Have had low back pain for at least the last 12 months
- Have a BMI of less than 30
- Note: Certain medical conditions and surgeries may lead to disqualification.
- You will receive 6 weeks of physical therapy treatment at no cost to you.
- Monetary compensation as you complete each stage of the study (up to $300)
All study visits take place in the offices of Washington University’s
Program in Physical Therapy
4444 Forest Park Ave., St. Louis, MO 63110
Free and convenient parking is located outside our building.