What the study entails
Study participants should expect to be involved in the following:
- Physical therapy treatment once a week for 6 weeks
- Each treatment session is one hour in length.
- Three lab visits – one before treatment begins, the second at the end of the 6 weeks of treatment and the third 6 months later
- Completion of follow-up surveys, through email, once a month for 12 months after the treatment period
- Possibility of participating in additional 1 hour sessions with your physical therapist
Each lab visit consists of:
- An evaluation by a physical therapist
- Surveys about your medical history and current activity level
- Movement testing
Below is a timeline of your participation.
(click timeline to see larger image)